Thursday, November 16, 2017

#725 - Floyd Bannister


What a card: Floyd Bannister's 1984 season was not as successful as his first year with the White Sox in '83. He still managed 14 wins, but his ERA soared.

My observation on the front: Bannister appears to be toiling in the heat. I can see the sweat-soaked hair.

More opinion from me: What number is Bannister? ... Oh, let me look at his crotch!

Something you might know: Bannister was MLB's No. 1 draft pick by the Astros in 1976. His son, Brian, pitched for five years in the majors.

Something you might not know: Bannister now manages his son's photography studios in Phoenix, Loft 19 Studios, where they do shoots for famous athletes and celebrities.


My observation on the back: The trivia question answer appeared on the back of a card featured seven cards ago.

The blog wants to speak now: The News category is updated.

No comments: